Tuesday 6 January 2015

Not for the squeamish..........

Somehow I knew that you would not be able to resist looking at this one! If I had titled it "Medical records" or "Just for fun" I very much doubt that you would have bothered. However, I know very few people who would be able to resist taking a look at the contents with a title like that.........I believe that the mythical "they" call it human nature.......

Unless you jumped straight to this post, you will recall that I had a groovy time the other evening looking at the images the hospital sent as part of my medical record. Today I discovered that I could download individual pictures (sad, he must have too much time on his hands I hear you say). I find them all fascinating, but don't worry I am only uploading one here. I figured that no-one would really want to see too much detail and I don't know some of you well enough (in fact I don't know some of you at all!), so just an outline. It should be below the bottom of the page so you will have to scroll down.....











Last chance to change your mind.............

Sure?



Here goes.............


Hospital again tomorrow, will try to post in the evning.

Nearly forgot the song. Could not resist this one......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYeQUXXYvK0




No comments:

Post a Comment